CBSE would be releasing the JEE Main Result 2018 today on jeemain.nic.in on 11 a.m. The All India Rank or JEE Main Rank would also be available in the results.
Here are a few important dates which students now need to remember. After the declaration of the JEE Main Results 2018, the online applications for JEE Advanced would begin on May 2, 2018 on the official website jeeadv.ac.in. All the students who qualify for JEE Advanced 2018 would be required to fill the online application forms online. Whether or not the students have qualified for the entrance examination for IIT JEE (JEE Advanced 2018) would be informed alongside the JEE Main Results 2018 today on jeemain.nic.in.
Results would also be available on cbseresults.nic.in Students to please note, that the online application forms for JEE Advanced 2018 would be available online only from May 2 to May 5, 2018. Students who qualify the JEE Advanced but do not fill the online application forms would not be eligible to appear for the examination. JEE Advanced 2018 is scheduled for May 20.
Here are 5 important things to know about JEE Main 2018 Results :
1. Starting with the result declaration – the results would be announced on jeemain.nic.in and made available on cbseresults.nic.in. The time of the declaration of the result is not known as yet. It is however expected that the results would be declared by 11 am.
2. JEE Main Result would contain the scores of the candidates, the All India Rank and the All India Category Rank.
3. Counselling schedule would be released later by the State Boards. The Counselling for NITs, IIITs would be done by JoSAA, CSAB after the JEE Advanced has been conducted.
4. The JEE Main Result sheet would also mention whether a student has qualified for JEE Advanced 2018. Please note, the students who qualify are required to fill the online application for JEE Advanced 2018 which would be available on jeeadv.ac.in from May 2.
5. JEE Main Rank does not qualify a student for admissions to Indian Institutes of Technology. For admission in IITs, students have to clear and rank in JEE Advanced 2018. However, the JEE Main Rank would be used for admissions to NITs and IIITs as well as State Engineering Colleges.